Kill loot repeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill loot repeat

Darksorrow EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temz Frost Dk (dps) Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Temz

Temz Frost Dk (dps) Application. Empty
PostSubject: Temz Frost Dk (dps) Application.   Temz Frost Dk (dps) Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:33 pm

About me
Name: Moustafa
Nationality: Egypt

About my character
Character Name: Temz
Class: Deathknight
Race: Bloodelf (wtb some gnomes )
Server: Darksorrow (my home since 05,left it for sometime thu :<)

What is my current talent build? why i chose this particular build.

Atm i'm playing Unholy Frost (pvp) 0/21/50 ...nothing to talk more since i dont think this is not what you arent in need of infromation about..In pve i play the typical frost dualwield,Ichose it cause its a pretty nice specc "rotation wise" its the kind of specc that when a good rotation is made pretty high damage is produced some mistakes would make me lose some dps so it makes it more intresting than normal blood or unholy 2-handers.

Armory gear profile:

in abit of different gear for playing pvp

My gear choices, and what parts I would like to improve:

My gear choice is to reach a minimum hit of 400 hit rating and focus on Attackpower since its the most increase of my damage and crit is more of a side state since Killing Machine is proccing in a good amount of rate .

Professions:

--- planing on raising them soon.

Screenshot From Gameui Showing Interface&Keybinds

only picture of me atm,i just like to keep normal ui

Anytime that can keep me busy from raids.

Iam free alot of the time there's some college at the morning but after 15:00 am free to anytime.

My level of experience with WoW endgame raiding, including vanilla WoW, TBC and WotLK:

Vanilla:done it on my old warrior "Tems the maelstrom-EU"
Cleared:ZG/AQ20/MC/BWL/AQ40/couple of bosses in naxx

TBC:done it on my current warrior "Tems Stormscale-EU"
Cleared:Karazhan(who haven't),Gruul,SSC,TK,BT,MH,first in SWP.

Wotlk:Done on both my Druid "Melise the maelstrom-EU" and my warrior "Tems stormscale-EU" and some on my DK.
Cleared:Naxxaramas (Normal/Heroic),Obsidian Sanctum{Sartharion 3drakes included} (Normal/Heroic),Malygos (Normal/Heroic).

what is, in my view, my class' role in a raid environment, and what are its weak and strong sides:

Dk's Offer as a start the Buff "horn of winter" which is the non-totem buff version of Strength of Earth totem,And as frost i offer Icy Talons which is the non-totem buff version of Improved Windfury totem,also a dk can offer a good Damage for the raid and a good Offtanker when it comes to loose small adds "ex:Whelps in Sartharion 3d" and the Raise ally spell which raises a fallen player to a ghoul "that ghoul hurts :<"

Weak:Very dependant on some Proccs in its rotation.
Strong:With a good rotation it really provides a high-dps build.

Do i know anyone in KLR?

Nope

Why do I want to join KLR? What do I look for in a guild, and what do I feel you can offer me:

I look in a guild for the fun of raiding and a mature envirmoent with mature people that doesnt think that they are the ones that are paying my subscirption in WoW,You can offer me all the previous i said about what i was looking for.

Why would KLR want me?

There's nothing that makes someone better than someone else,but Experience with encounters/class and being a presistant person that just does what it takes to down a new boss or complete a dungeon does make you more important and i think i got the Experience and the presistance for going after a goal.

a funny joke:
just heard this so here you go:

Superman's flying around metropolis and he's horny as hell. He's checking out the rooftops and all of a sudden he sees Wonder Woman sunning herself on the roof of the Justice League. I mean she is lying there buck naked and spread eagle. Looks like she wants to get fucked right? So Superman starts thinking to himself, "Man I gotta get myself some of that wonderpussy." and then he realizes that he can fly down, do a little fast pumping and be gone before she even sees him. Because he's Superman. he's faster than a speeding bullet, right? So Superman, he swoops down, he fucks her so quick, she doesn't even see him. Wonderwoman sits up and says, "What the fuck was that?" and The Invisible Man says "I don't know but my asshole is killing me

Thanks For Reading
Back to top Go down

Temz Frost Dk (dps) Application.
Page 1 of 1