Kill loot repeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill loot repeat

Darksorrow EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skinkbrallan dps paladin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skinkbra

Skinkbrallan dps paladin Empty
PostSubject: Skinkbrallan dps paladin   Skinkbrallan dps paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:02 am

Hello im another swedish man on his journey through the glorified road through azeroth and beyond.

My name is Olle monkey and I live in the country of bigbreasted blondes, yeah sweden as you could see in the very beutiful sentence just above. Im 18 years old and i like to play either with Kallekapten's nipple or World of Warcraft.

Ingame name: Skinkbrallan
Character/Class: Bloodelf Paladin (dps) and yes i need to collect some gear if u want med to respecc, and i respecc with pleasure;)
Armory link:

-Previous PvE Raiding experience: Oh my!
PRETBC: Zul'Gurub, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ40, AQ20 and some bosses in Naxx. Played with the guild Hård/Arg on my hunter Nergos.
TBC: Karazhan, Zul'Aman, a bunch of bosses in both Black Temple and SSC.
WOTLLK: Naxx 10-man, 3 Wings Naxx 25-man, HC/Normal VOA, HC/Normal OS.

Previous Guilds: Well the last good guild i was a part of was Arg in pretbc. And my account has always been specified on Darksorrow with the character Nergos.

Possible friends in KLR: My IRL's in the guild is Kallekapten, Patto, i don't know him good but whatever: Nibban=) haha

What you have to offer to us: monkey I can offer you anything for the right price, cause my female bloodelf is smoking hot!! nah but im a good raider, im always in time. And i can raid every single day except friday, party night. =p

See yaa / Skinkbrallan
Back to top Go down
Skinkbra

PostSubject: asd   Skinkbrallan dps paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:03 am

Gaaah, enjoy
Back to top Go down
sarija

PostSubject: Re: Skinkbrallan dps paladin   Skinkbrallan dps paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:37 am

sounds like a funny guy
Back to top Go down
Larael

PostSubject: Re: Skinkbrallan dps paladin   Skinkbrallan dps paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Skinkbra wrote:
Im 18 years old and i like to play either with Kallekapten's nipple or World of Warcraft.

cheers
Back to top Go down
KalleKapten

KalleKapten

PostSubject: Kallekapten   Skinkbrallan dps paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Brilliant! awesome guy with alot of humour as u can see.
Sweet and awesome player oldschool aswell.
Good raider that bring consumables and a happy face!

You got my Vouch!

//Kalle the nipple kapten!
Back to top Go down
Nibban

Nibban

PostSubject: Re: Skinkbrallan dps paladin   Skinkbrallan dps paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:45 am

''I don't know him good but whatever: Nibban=) haha''

Awwh..that just got you my Vouch! Olleboy!
king
Back to top Go down
Skinkbra

PostSubject: asdf   Skinkbrallan dps paladin I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Wej WEj!!geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skinkbrallan dps paladin   Skinkbrallan dps paladin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skinkbrallan dps paladin
Page 1 of 1