Kill loot repeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill loot repeat

Darksorrow EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shadow priest ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roxxi55

shadow priest ^^ Empty
PostSubject: shadow priest ^^   shadow priest ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:02 am

-name: Nikki
-nationality : british....sadly ><
-ingame name: Roxxi
-class: shadow priest
-armoury:
- previous raiding experience: tbc i have done maggy, kara, bt and others i cant remember :/ so long ago well kinda, on WOTLK i have raiding naxx 10 and 25 man, VoA 10 and 25 man, OS 10 and 25 man btu i havent done malygos yet.
- previous guilds: muffin militia, death and destruction (which i owned but i disbanded because it wasnt working out)
- servers: i am on many servers but my main server is darksorrow and i am online every day until i am terribly ill
-characters: lvl 8- spriest, lvl 49 fire mage, lvl 66 deathknight and many more alts on the server lower than lvl 50 but making my mage up to lvl 80.
-possible friends: defiar and larael but i have raided with others such as blozzom in AQ40 and piukka in os.
-well i can help take out the bosses with my 2k dps fulled buffed probs more, but i know my class inside out shadow wise. Razz other than that i dont mind helping out in hcs old raids and instances achievements anything im very friendly and helpful ^^ bounce

- Roxxi
Back to top Go down
Defiar

shadow priest ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow priest ^^   shadow priest ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:08 am

Good Player and nice person, got my vouch ^^
Back to top Go down
Larael

shadow priest ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow priest ^^   shadow priest ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:18 am

I can totally agree with deffy.
Great player and person Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shadow priest ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow priest ^^   shadow priest ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shadow priest ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kill loot repeat :: Applications-
Jump to: