Kill loot repeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill loot repeat

Darksorrow EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Algamis, Hunter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Algamis

Algamis, Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Algamis, Hunter   Algamis, Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Heys, I've heard good stuff about this guild, seen some members do good in instances and my friend told me that I should try applying.
So, a little from me.

I'm Mikko, 16 and im from Finland. Just 2 weeks to ding age of 17 Smile

I play characters Algamis, BE hunter, and Stun, 80 rogue.
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Algamis
-Note, I might be wearing pvp gear on armory, so just to make it clear, Helm is from HC OS, chest t7, gloves t7, shoulders are blue from Ebon blade.. Trinket 55hit / 670ap.

My raid experience starts from TBC, through kara, ZA, Gruul, Mag, 1 SSC, 2 TK.
LK: 10nax clear, spider plague and 2/3 military on HC, 10/25 VoA and 25 OS.

I was a trial in Fallen From Grace, but the atmosphere was whiny, sometimes I felt like I was in a jail.
The main reason they asked me to leave was because After I had been leveling my old pet, I forgot to change to lvl 80 pet when raid started.
I was survival, but the mistake was so "huge" that I had failed my trial. To protect myself in this case, I had a nice hangover.
ATM im in Reverze, and alot of ppl inside guild are doing PuG's since it seems like we arent getting anywhere.

One who told me to make an apply, was Anttikiller, been in same PuGs and instances many times. /wave Antti

What I have to offer?
-Maxed Enchanting with all LK formulas, Maxed cooking with all recipes, max JC and max Engineering.
-Friendly, helpful and very(TOO) active player with knowledge about my the game and my classes
-Good DPS in raids Smile

From this guild, I expect good gaming and friendly atmosphere Smile

I wish to hear from you soon.

Last edited by Algamis on Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot armory link.)
Back to top Go down
Jalshir

Algamis, Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algamis, Hunter   Algamis, Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Too bad i don't make the decicions about hunters around here anymore...

Well anyways. What i've heard from this guy is that he's an ass and can't really play whatsoever.
Declined imo.

What we DON'T need is another hunter who thinks he can play and eventually is just a random bastard who should've been kicked years before inviting. No, i'm not talking about you Herexx.

Almost forgot to ask you.
Was the retarted monkey you forced to made your spec blindfolded? And was it fed properly? Since it didn't do very good work. Now don't tell me it was you who made that spec :S If it was you, i'm really losing hope on humanity =/

-Jalshir
Back to top Go down
Algamis

Algamis, Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algamis, Hunter   Algamis, Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:28 pm

I am currently PvP survival specced since Reverze hasn't raided yet while i've been in.
A monkey did not create it, I did it myself for BG purposes.

I can't name anyone who would have said that im an ass, I assume you can?

If this is some random troublemaker trolling the forums, im still waiting for answer.

If he is someone who decides, I'll call it.
Back to top Go down
Jalshir

Algamis, Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algamis, Hunter   Algamis, Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:21 pm

Kai, pvp spec.. Then i'm losing hope on humanity...

I can name the one who called you an ass.. He's called what was that again.. oh yes The Funeral Directors.

Hi mr. Algamis, i'm the former hunter class leader.
Back to top Go down
Algamis

Algamis, Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algamis, Hunter   Algamis, Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:58 pm

Looking forward for judge Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyri
Admin

Algamis, Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algamis, Hunter   Algamis, Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:42 pm

I'm sorry
DENIED
Back to top Go down
https://klr-guild.forumotion.com
Herex

Herex

Algamis, Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algamis, Hunter   Algamis, Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Unlocked to give a followup input.

Ignore Jalshir, he enjoys being a prick.

The reason we had to decline your application, is that we already got 3 hunters with more than sufficient attendance, so you wouldn't be getting any raiding time anyway.
Good luck in the future. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Algamis, Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algamis, Hunter   Algamis, Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Algamis, Hunter
Page 1 of 1