Kill loot repeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill loot repeat

Darksorrow EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You know me ;)

Go down 
+4
Herex
Engkebullen
Larael
Yalshir
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yalshir

You know me ;) Empty
PostSubject: You know me ;)   You know me ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Okay, so let's keep it simple and short. As you all know Yalshir = Jalshir. Your favourite ex-hunter cl who was kicked from the guild cause of our beloved gbank robber Darkstyler's emoattack. (if Okali and Engke are telling me the truth =D) Anyways i should prolly tell some shit about me. So let's just get this over with <3

So i'm Jalshir, aka Oula Kinnunen, 16 and a half years old high school student from Joensuu, Finland. On free time i usually play wow, watch tv or sleep, but i'm planning to start Han Moo Do soon. I'll see how that'll affect my raiding. I am pretty used to any style of raiding from very casual to hardcore and i'm not afraid to wipe for the whole night without making any progress... unlike some sissies. I'm good in english and with guitars not to forget Hunters of course. So let's say a few words about the hunter then.

Jalshir is a level 80 Survival hunter and very familiar name to 90% of Kill Loot Repeat.
And the usual Armory Link (if it doesn't work, tell me.)

My last guild was Kill Loot Repeat and i've been waiting for an answer from Greener Grass and Yoh for a few weeks now, but they seem to be slackers and cba to wait for them untill the lich king is down.

So Experience on this character. I started playing in July 2007 and been playing ever since. Dinged 70 pretty late since i was a bit slacky with the game at the point, but started raiding as soon as i got my Master's Key. So i raided Kara for a long time on Darksorrow and eventually got lired by a friend to migrate to Vashj. On Vashj i got some gear, got pissed to my mates and migrated back to Darksorrow where i joined Dawn. I raided with Dawn from first Void Reaver kill till Mount Hyjal/ Black Temple level. Dawn got disbanded and i went on a break for 4 moths. When i came back I joined my old mate Konora's guild Blesses and Curses and together we killed everything up to Illidan and Archimonde but never really had time to take those guys down. So BaC went WotLK. I leveled to 80 and waited a while for others to get to raiding. Eventually BaC fell apart and i was guildless for a moment. Then i typed /who Konora and saw my old matey in Kill Loot Repeat. I was told to whisper Achievement, so I did. Achievement, aka Super, asked me to link my gear wich got me invited in a sec. (dunno why tho, it was sucky back then :p ) With Kill Loot Repeat we went thru everything the expansion had to offer and I made some new friends in there.

So the friends in Kill Loot Repeat?
Older friends: Larael <3, Defiar Neutral, Okali
New friends made in KLR
Engke, Super, Sarija, Beeman, etc etc etc Just about everyone in the guild :p <3

So it's me, back again.
Hoping to hear from you soon Smile

-Jalshir
Back to top Go down
Larael

You know me ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know me ;)   You know me ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:20 pm

I vote for Jals coming back! I love you
Back to top Go down
Engkebullen

You know me ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know me ;)   You know me ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:48 pm

vouch for Jalshir..

Though I believe it takes some convincing from your side Jalshir to be invited by the other officers.
Back to top Go down
Herex

Herex

You know me ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know me ;)   You know me ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:35 pm

[quote=\"Engkebullen\"]
Though I believe it takes some convincing from your side Jalshir to be invited by the other officers.[/quote]

Actually, if you leave your bad attitude towards me at the door, I'm all for you re-joining, as you're not that terrible. Smile

Last edited by Herex on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yalshir

You know me ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know me ;)   You know me ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:40 pm

It was never personal mate ^^ More like, political-bad attitude or tactical-bad attitude. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and i wish you the best of luck with your appl... uh.. raiding.

And i hated the guy on that old pic =DD (who the hell is he anyways Razz )
Back to top Go down
Defiar

You know me ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know me ;)   You know me ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:46 am

Vouch from me
A good player
Smile
Back to top Go down
KalleKapten

KalleKapten

You know me ;) Empty
PostSubject: KalleKapten   You know me ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:53 am

Well Ive nvr had a rly good contact with u, we had some probs in BaC gnabbing bout some mount. Directly when the conflict started u told me I was a "noob / Retard" but ye, cant say I was a angel myself. I also heard u were talking some shit bout me when u got kicked from KLR, smthing bout I was to noob bla bla so I got kicked from BaC (not true).. Dunno if u rly said it, however u will have my vouch if u put that shitretarded attitude aside since ur a good player. And ye I dunno if this will make any diff at all cus im not an Officer.
If you get to join I hope we could clear this up and maybe have a chat or two.

// Kallek
Back to top Go down
Yalshir

You know me ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know me ;)   You know me ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:23 am

Jeez man, i'm not a saint....

just kiddin, but not everything is about me you know Wink
Back to top Go down
Larael

You know me ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know me ;)   You know me ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:39 pm

Jals, Kalle just said that he wants to have a (private) chat with you O.O
Back to top Go down
sabulus

You know me ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know me ;)   You know me ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Give back Jalshir plox!
Back to top Go down
Yalshir

You know me ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know me ;)   You know me ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:05 pm

Ye, i can change, a bit.. I'm no fucking Jesus =D
Back to top Go down
Nibban

Nibban

You know me ;) Empty
PostSubject: Lawls   You know me ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:40 am

pwnd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You know me ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know me ;)   You know me ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down